Friday, October 14, 2016

Wonect Beauty Review: Sweets Sweets Cushion Tint Cheek (Cassis Tea)

If you've only time to put on 3 makeup items on your face before rushing out, which would you pick? I used to think it was foundation/BB cream, eyeliner and a lip colour but I still look unpolished and somewhat pale. After much trial, my 3 picks for rushed or casual days are- BB cream, eyebrow powder and blusher. I find myself looking much more presentable this way, if my lips are pale I can just purse them a few times to get some redness or if my eyes are puffy I just put on sunnies or glasses. Looking radiant is more important to me and a good blusher plays an important role.


The Sweets Sweets Cushion Tint Cheek sent over by Wonect in October's box is as it says, a cheek tint which dispenses from the tube and just like a BB cushion, you pat pat pat it on your cheeks. I received the colour Cassis Tea which is a neutral red. The formula contains beautifying ingredients which include Hyaluronic Acid and fruit extracts to moisturize the cheeks.


The cushion cover is detachable and can be washed, just remember to let it dry completely before snapping it back on. 


Texture-wise, it reminds me of a jelly (I squeezed some out with the cushion cover removed) and upon application, it feels watery but dries off well.


Reds are perfect for creating a flushed or rosy look, but you have to go light-handed else it just ends up being too dramatic. I love how natural this looks on me! First and second picture below I only have it on the left cheek.


The colour blends well into my skin and isn't matte but has a very slight dewy look. It is definitely buildable, just squeeze some more and continue patting the cushion on your cheeks.


Complete look on both cheeks! Love how natural it is.

This Cushion Tint Cheek is great for beginners as it is easy to control the application plus the formula is blendable, buildable and you can always layer on more easily without suddenly turning into a clown. The formula is quite resistant once dry and doesn't transfer nor smudge and is long-wearing. 

Removal was easy, I had no problems using my usual oil cleanser. However, if travelling with this do take note not pack it too tightly or place any pressure on the tube whilst in transit. It wouldn't spill out but you might end up with a heavily soaked cushion. Other than this, it's pretty much perfect to create a naturally flushed look.

Interested in the Sweets Sweets Cushion Tint Cheek? Check out the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment