Friday, December 2, 2016

Empties: November 2016

CHANEL Hydra Beauty Gel Creme
CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
CLARINS Extra-Firming Eye Concentrate
CHANEL Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde Clair
KOSE Softymo Honey Whip Cleansing

I have finished full sizes of both the CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Serum and Gel Creme and whilst I did like them, I didn't think they were awesome for the price tag. Love the scent, but having tried less expensive hydration products which perform just as well, I would not repurchase. However, if you are interested in the brand, do give their hydration products a go.

I've finished travel sizes and also full sizes of this CLARINS Extra-Firming Eye Concentrate, and it's my favourite eye cream. This 3ml size lasts me for more than a month with daily use and you only need a grain size each time. No oil seeds nor irritation and it keeps my eyes smooth. Okay my first favourite is actually the Super Restorative Eye but it is significantly more expensive (and not intended for my age range, its targeted at women in their 50s). Will keep repurchasing.

This CHANEL Eyebrow Pencil has been in my makeup case forever, glad it's finally finished because I sort of forgot about it. I really liked it but kept "saving" it, as I do with many of my brow products. I used to hoard brow products (and then open them to test it out) so I don't have to worry when one of them finishes. The eyebrow pencil was a good match for when my hair was very light and even now in a darker shade, Blonde Clair still matched it. Easy to use, but I prefer brow powders now so I would not be repurchasing.

KOSE Softymo Honey Cleansing Whip was sent over by Wonect (full review here) and I used it as my morning cleanse and also at night if I have minimal or no makeup on. This lasted me for a good 4 months, a nice gentle cleanser which foams up when pumped out and removes all traces of light makeup. Still have many morning cleansers in the testing queue but I wouldn't rule out repurchasing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment