Thursday, December 22, 2016

Wonect Beauty Review: Pure Smile Delicious Lip Cream (Corn Potage)

Lipbalms are essentials in my day-to-day life, I started using one when I was about 12 and never stopped buying (or hoarding) them since. Chapped and split lips are super painful, not to mention unsightly, so I make it a point to apply some sort of lip protection whenever I can. 

Included in this month's beauty box to combat the cold winter is Pure Smile's Delicious Lip Cream in a Corn Potage scent. I have tried Pure Smile's masks before and they're quite nice to use but didn't know they did lipbalms too. 


A quick Google search shows that this series of lip cream come in a variety of scents- Pancakes, Sweet Potatoes, Bread, Apple Pie and many more. How interesting! The lip cream is housed in a tube and has a cap which snap closes tightly.


Ingredients used to create the lip cream include beeswax, olive oil, shea butter, jojoba seed oil and macadamia nut oil. As I pulled off the cap, a sweet scent of corn potage wafted around. It really does smell like the real thing! 


Whilst it smells strongly of a rich corn potage, I could not detect a taste, and it also applied clear. The formula was so soft and smooth, almost like butter and just glided on my lips without any tugging. It left my lips looking moist but not glossy nor greasy. It felt quite moisturizing and I did not experience any irritation with this product. Some lipbalms actually leave my throat feeling scratchy, but no problems with this!

If you like the scent of sweet corn, you should definitely pick this up. If not, they have plenty of other scents too. If you love the scent, the more likely you are to want to apply and enjoy applying the cream, right?

Interested in the Pure Smile Delicious Lip Cream? From now until end Jan 2017, cart out with the code "XEN<3" on any of the Wonect Starlets' reviewed items to receive 15% off!





No comments:

Post a Comment