Friday, October 21, 2016

Wonect Beauty Review: maNara Hot Cleansing Gel


Cleansers are a must in my daily skincare, I might skip on lotions or eye cream when I'm lazy but never my cleansing step! I have to cleanse twice a day, once in the morning with a light gel or foam, and once more at night to remove the day's makeup and buildup.

I've always favoured cleansing oils to remove my makeup as I find the slip of the oils as I massage away the grime to be enjoyable and gentle on my skin. A perk for me is dislodging little oil seeds or bits of dust as I massage away (regardless of brand used). 

maNara Hot Cleansing Gel isn't new to the market but I was wary of picking it up despite the raves as I was concerned the heat produced would irritate my sensitive skin. But guess what, again I am proven wrong! I don't usually type in caps but I LOVE THIS!!! I REALLY DO!!


Wonect sent over a trial pack of 6 sachets, but because I am on a cosmetics & beauty ban (I have enough cleansers to last me another year) I can't even buy it!! I really love this product so I'm saving the last 2 packs for when my skin needs a little TLC.


This gem here is formulated with 91.4% of serum-like hydrating ingredients- Collagen, Ceramide, Royal jelly extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, Honey and Grapefruit extract amongst other things. There is zero Paraben, Mineral Oil, Petroleum derived agents, Ethanol, Synthetic colour or scent. 

Many high-end brands boast nutrient rich ingredients but I've never really felt any of them to live up to the claims not even La Mer's Cleansing Oil. So I don't buy into expensive cleansing oils anymore and instead started trying out more drugstore brands as they all did the job. But this, this is LOVE! I definitely felt the ingredients nourish my skin and it felt so soft after!



The orange gel which gets it's colour from carrot extract squeezes out thick and has a orange scent to me but apparently it's 100% grapefruit. As I massaged it on my face it turned into a oil-like texture which spread easily. It also got hotter but never to an uncomfortable stage. I was initially worried I would end up with a red face because of the heat but I didn't experience any redness nor irritation. It removed my makeup perfectly and it felt like I had a mini-facial. I couldn't stop stroking my soft face after! Read more about how this gel works here.

I never thought a makeup remover or cleanser could be SO GOOD! Love the scent, the texture, the deep cleansing from the heat and the softness I experienced after is like no other. I highly recommend this product!

I've really discovered many new Japanese products through Wonect, thank you to the lovely team for the carefully curated and prettily wrapped packages!



Interested in the maNara Hot Cleansing Gel? Check out the link below!



No comments:

Post a Comment